PC-Based CNC Lite Machine Tool Controller Software Feature List
- Configurable CNC operator screen
- Unlimited program size
- Fanuc type G code
- Configurable G and M codes
- Extremely fast block processing time
- Diagnostic software
- Servo tuning software
- Visual logic process editor
- Automatic machine maintenance reminders
- Event driven digital I/O logic
- No physical PLC or Ladder Logic necessary
- Remote machine monitoring
- ActiveX and DLL source code
- One year Maintenance/Support
- E-Mailable parameter files
- Mix and match virtual controls with physical hardware
- Easy to install - no C or VB programming necessary
CNC Lite does not include these features that are found in the professional package:
- No CAD/CAM system is included.
- No graphics tool path display or solid model simulator.
- Smart Path option is not available for automatic geometry recognition.
- No Dynamic feed control based on spindle torque.
- Only canned cycles included for Mills G81-G89.
- No CAD file translators.
- No matrix command for part or fixture tilting compensation.
- Many advanced logic commands removed.
- No ball screw pitch error point map adjustment file.
- No Multi-media job planner.
- No virtual desk top diagnostic I/O and motion simulation mode for debugging.
- Limited Mid-program start and backup features
- Limited G and M code customizing. Most G code motions are fixed.
- No G code for NURBS or SPLINES.
- No 3D or 5-axis tool compensation at the controller.
- No Terminal communication program for background part loading.
- Only RS232 and local ActiveX remote control. Only standard NetWork access.