CNC Plus PC-Based Machine Tool Controller Software Feature List
CNC Plus adds functionality to CamSoft's CNC Lite software
Added features include:
- G40, G41, G42 Tool comp
- M98 and M99 subroutine call and return
- Threading and Tapping
- G94, G95 IPR and IPM for Lathes
- G74 lathe drill pecking
- G96, G97 Constant surface feed for Lathes
- G33 fixed & variable speed with/without encoder
- Backlash axes compensation
- Lead screw axes mapping compensation
- Advanced Mid-Program start allows program to begin anywhere
CNC Plus comes with all of CNC Lite's standard features
- Configurable CNC operator screen
- Unlimited program size
- Fanuc type G code
- Configurable G and M codes
- Extremely fast block processing time
- Diagnostic software
- Servo tuning software
- Visual logic process editor
- Automatic machine maintenance reminders
- Event driven digital I/O logic
- No physical PLC or Ladder Logic necessary
- Remote machine monitoring
- ActiveX and DLL source code
- One year Maintenance/Support
- E-Mailable parameter files
- Mix and match virtual controls with physical hardware
- Easy to install - no C or VB programming necessary
CNC Plus does not include these features that are found in CNC Professional:
- No CAD/CAM system is included.
- No graphics tool path display or solid model simulator.
- Smart Path option is not available for automatic geometry recognition.
- No Dynamic feed control based on spindle torque.
- Only canned cycles included for Mills G81-G89 and Lathes G74, G33.
- No CAD file translators.
- No matrix command for part or fixture tilting compensation.
- Many advanced logic commands removed.
- No multimedia job planner.
- No virtual desktop diagnostic I/O and motion simulation mode for debugging.
- Limited G and M code customizing. Most G code motions are fixed.
- No G code for NURBS or SPLINES.
- No 3D or 5-axis tool compensation at the controller.
- No terminal communication program for background part loading.
- Only RS232 and local ActiveX remote control. Only standard Network access.