The CamSoft's Flat Mount CNC control offers a ready-to-go operator station with a large clear Hi Res color screen that has everything you need to replace that old control. The flat panel is large enough to fit over and flush mount over the opening of almost all other existing American, Asian or European brands. It is secured down with 8 counter sunk flat head screws.
The back is open and exposed to be 100% accessible inside a pre-existing electrical cabinet. Cables for the monitor, speaker, keypad, buttons, light bulbs and power are provided.
The face plate is an attractive black silk screen powder coated face which can be replaced with your logo.
All the buttons, lights, keypad and hand wheel are user programmable. CamSoft supplies various logic files for all of the standard CNC machine types so you can get started right away with a generic operator interface that includes all the typical features and functions you would expect.
- 19 inch flat screen
- 21" x 23" black powder coated aluminum
- Monitor Opening: 14.75" x 12"
- 52 user programmable touch buttons
- Recessed key pad membrane
- Keypad Dimensions: 15.5" x 3.5"
- Field replaceable and user accessible
- Precision pulse wheel generator (Hand Wheel)
- Thick 1/8" aluminum plate
- 8 counter sunk #8 flat head screw mounts
- Powered from the standard PC's 12v power supply cable
- 19 inch flat touch screen - add $395
- Standard VESA arm mountable pendant cabinet enclosure - add $495
- Enclosure Dimensions: 23" x 21" x 4"
- Touch pad and on-screen pop-up keyboard $45