configuration for the controller to operate on:
- 3 GHz Pentium class computer
- 600 MB of hard disk space
- 2 GB of RAM
- 4X CD-ROM
- USB/Serial ports
- Video card with 2 MB of video RAM capable of displaying 1024 x 768 resolution
- Windows 98SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 operating systems
CNC Professional price is $4995. Ask about OEM/Dealer discounts. See CNC Lite or CNC Plus software for our
lower price CNC machine tool control packages. Click here to request full price list for CamSoft products.
Included Software Features
- 1 through 8 axis 32 bit CNC control software
- Operator Interface Software
- Fully customizable graphical operator screen
using bitmapped images
- Solid modeled or wire frame tool path simulation
- Full digital I/O Logic editor. Complete
control of all digital I/O events. No ladder
logic or third party software needed.
- User friendly Setup Software
- Diagnostic Software
- Test digital I/O, individual axis motion,
spindle test, adjust servo loop and issue individual logic commands with full diagnostic
report to screen and file
- Remote Monitoring through ActiveX & DLL.
- Optional instant messaging to a cell phone, pager, or
- Automatic Servo Tuning software feature
- Advanced System 3000 Level 1 CAD/CAM software
(included with CNC Professional Only)
*For a full list of features and a product comparison click
Available through your local dealer.
- 1 through 8 axis 32 bit DSP-based PCI, Ethernet or USB/Serial motion
Includes all necessary cables to provided hardware
- Interconnect module
- Silk screened and labeled terminal strip
connects your machine to your computer
- Optical Isolation for Inputs and Outputs
- Digital I/O PCI, Ethernet or USB/Serial motion
- Optically isolated digital I/O. Many sizes
and brands available
- Relay Rack
- TTL or mixed voltage relay rack
- 5 to 220 volt relays available
- Actual relays not included
Several Pendant, floor and handheld models available.
- Servo or Stepper Motor and Amplifiers available. Lb/In, Nm,
Oz/in sizes are required prior to quoting
Call for pricing on integration services and custom applications assistance. If
your applications require more advanced 3D machining, surfacing and/or 5-axis simultaneous
movements, you may purchase a higher level of Advanced System 3000 (Level 5,
Level 10, Level 20 or
Level 30) to accommodate your CAD/CAM needs.
The retail price of Advanced System 3000 Level 1 will be applied towards the purchase
price of a higher level.